What is CAPS?
Craft Alliance Packaging Solutions Inc. (CAPS) is a provider of mobile bottling services, packaging materials, and packaging solutions for the craft beverage industry. Our mission is to provide key services that contribute to the continual growth of the craft beverage industry. As a mobile packaging service provider, we pride ourselves in making packaging the easiest part of your product creation.
You can contract us for the entire bottling process or just utilize us for select goods and services. Whether you want to use us to package your weekly flagship beers or just use us for specialty runs, we will help you through the entire packaging process. We also provide technical support, mobile bright tanks, labels, pre-labeled glass, unlabeled glass, crowns, boxes, and custom packaging. From concept to fruition, we are your solution.
Who do we work with?
- Breweries, Wineries, Cider Producers, and craft beverage manufactures, of all varieties, looking to bottle beverages
- Brew pubs that are currently using growlers but are looking for viable options to package product for off-premise or to-go sales
- Breweries that are currently bottling or canning, however, are looking to release a seasonal or specialty beer in specialty bottles
- Breweries looking for a better way to bottle mixed fermentation beers
- Distilleries looking to package pre-made mixed drinks
How do I get started?
If you are a craft beverage producer that ranges from 10 to 50 BBL batches, CAPS can save you tens of thousands of dollars on equipment, space, manpower, packaging stress. Our experienced team and production method allows for the smallest footprint of equipment to get into even some of the smallest of brew pubs. Depending on distance and bottle size, we can package up to 50 BBL per standard work day. We are located in south central Pennsylvania with easy access to the Mid-Atlantic region.